ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pictures of my 172 cup,

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
i thought i liked it then i saw that horrible grille. put me off! sits well tho on coilovers how does it handle.

for the final time the grill`s came on the car when i brought it and can`t b arsed to get standard one`s cause these cost £160 new, i`m gonna get them sprayed black soon and get the wheels black at the same time. got more important problems at the moment.:mad:

as for the handling, its wicked esp' with the new rear anti-roll that i can`t believe the renaultsport clio don`t come with!! best bit of kit i`ve brought.:rasp:

cheers for most the nice comments lol.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
dude chill, you ask for comments, you get good and bad. iirc the upper grill is only around 45 notes new..... Keep a look out on ebay ;)

Clio 1.2 8V Authentique
Grizzlz a lil but out there maybe colour coded to the same blue colour it would look good! But sweet car like!