ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures of my new BG 182

Fiesta ST-3
Well, after this:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?590512-Picking-up-my-BG-182-tonight!

I picked the car up saturday night, and all I can say is that I absolutely love it. The car is a credit to it's former owner (Ste666), I cannot emphasise enough how well this thing has been looked after. I picked her up on 41k, and it has been a loved for all 41,000 of those miles. There's hardly a mark on it.

The car at the moment is exactly how I picked it up. RS tuning Remap, Pipercross panel filter and DS2500's. I will throw a project thread up when I begin to make (if any) subtle changes.

I spent a good few hours washing it today, method below for anyone interested:

Washed with AG shampoo (2bm)
Dried with a big fluffy towel
Clayed with AG clay bar and QD
Washed again
Dried again
Polished with SRP
Waxed with Megs deep crystall carnauba wax (just what was in the garage)
Tyres dressed with Megs stuff.

I'm 21 next month and hoping to get a DA polisher so will be getting some better products and hopefully get into the detailing section a little more!

Anyway, I went for some pictures with a canon point and shoot... nothing special but also hoping for a DSLR soon..

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

Apologies for the whoring.

C + C welcome,
Chris.

Seat Ibiza
With the shine on that does it need a machine polish? Lol.

Looks mint mate, and i'm sure it will stay that shiny :)

Z4 Coupe
Looks clean as, my only criticism would be standard clippers painted red. Not a fan of that.

P.s needs a yozza:quiet:

Fiesta ST-3
Yeah, I think the only things I would/will change are the addition of sportlines... My spine can't handle coilovers after the 1.4 for a while. A yozza (hopefully sooner rather than later) and possibly some 4pots or paint the calipers black.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Clio 200 CUP
woow done a relly good job on that mate thinking of geting one of them polisher my self like !

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks lovely. The exhaust looks like it sticks out a tad to much but if your thinking of changing it then its not a problem.

Sam!

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
Nice car mate, very very clean lol. I fail at cleaning my little 1.2 little wax droplets everywhere and it just looks as bad as it did before I cleaned it ahah :) Enjoy mate

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks really good mate, needs new wheel diamonds though. Those cheapen the car so much.

Fiesta ST-3
Cheers for the feedback guys.

One of them is fairly chipped anyway gally so I'll be looking for some new ones. I also may need to call upon your expertise in detailing over the coming weeks if you don't mind!?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Of course mate happy to help. PM me if required saves making a new thread and me maybe missing it.

Black is easy to give advice for! ;)

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Looks great! I may have to get the bullets on mine painted like that.

None
Looking really good Chris, i'm so chuffed you like it so much, let me know if you want a copy of the pics of it with the badges and bullets before i painted them so you can see what it looks like, i still have the showroom pics from when i bought it.

By the way i forgot to ask you before, is it as quick as you hoped it would be before you bought one?, i remembered you were wanting a 182 even back when we went to FCS last year.

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST-3
Looking really good Chris, i'm so chuffed you like it so much, let me know if you want a copy of the pics of it with the badges and bullets before i painted them so you can see what it looks like, i still have the showroom pics from when i bought it.

By the way i forgot to ask you before, is it as quick as you hoped it would be before you bought one?, i remembered you were wanting a 182 even back when we went to FCS last year.
Oh that sounds good ste!?
Yes mate, if anything it's quicker!! I'm still driving it like a girl at the moment... first time I got it past 5k revs I giggled like a little school girl, doesn't half throw you back!!

Lovely, looks perfect as it it :approve:
Thanks mate :)

looks good hope you enjoy and i will prob see it in skipton sometime
Cheers, yeah I often see a ph2 172 knocking about... used to see it when I was driving the BMW.

Phase 2 172 Sport
I feel your pleasure my friend. I just brought my 1st 172 phase 2 and going from a 1.0ltr to this is incredible !! I cannot stop smiling time to give it a clean this morning I think !!

ENJOY :approve: