ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures: twingo RS133

BMW
Fell out of love with my car big time...went to sell it/buy something else.. but due to recent job uncertainty i decided to keep my current car. Gave it a good wash this morning and took some pictures

web.gif

web22.gif

web21.gif

web20.gif

web19.gif

web18.gif

web17.gif

web16.gif

web15.gif

web14.gif

web13.gif

web12.gif

web11.gif

web10.gif

web9.gif

web8.gif

web7.gif

web6.gif

web5.gif
web4.gif

web3.gif

web2.gif

web1.gif

I like it, a little boxy at the back but thats the design aye,

Imo id lower it much more if possible, give it the slammed look, and id remove all rear stickers bar the rs badge, and have a subtle url cliosport text sticker under the 3rd break light... clean and simple.

Clean numberplate at the back and recessed plate at the back might work wonders as well..

Stickers don't suit it, but like it. Same as my brothers. Some fud has put a massive football size dent in the side of his one though

PH1 iceburg
How can you have fallen out of love wth it?

I bet you would struggle to find a car that will give you more smiles

M135i
not really sure... i just did/have.

I know how you feel mate.

I had a Twingo RS for about 9 months, and for some reason I just never really "clicked" with it...... Its strange because everything the magazines/reviews say about the car is completely true, but it never got under my skin and just kept on annoying me for the littlest reasons.

Looks good your one in black though.... Mine was the mirage grey colour that looked lavender in some lights and just made it look a bit ghey.

BMW
I know how you feel mate.

I had a Twingo RS for about 9 months, and for some reason I just never really "clicked" with it...... Its strange because everything the magazines/reviews say about the car is completely true, but it never got under my skin and just kept on annoying me for the littlest reasons.

Looks good your one in black though.... Mine was the mirage grey colour that looked lavender in some lights and just made it look a bit ghey.

yh i agree mate.
Everyone seems to rave about them.. and yes they are good cars...i just... i dont love it like i thought i would and it seems to develop little rattles/problems which annoy me!

If my job was secure i would change it.. i just cant afford to risk it right now so trying to love the 133 at the moment!

BMW
Just bought a BMC filter for it seeing as the K-tec one just disintegrated (along with many other peoples) so it is being sent back for a refund.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I test drove a Twingo RS133 and got out feeling rather "Whatever" about it... Got out the Clio and still get out feeling elated and wanting the next drive to hurry up.

Does it go as well as you need/want it to?

BMW
I test drove a Twingo RS133 and got out feeling rather "Whatever" about it... Got out the Clio and still get out feeling elated and wanting the next drive to hurry up.

Does it go as well as you need/want it to?

yh it goes fine..im just not over the moon about it