ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer DEH-4000UB Remote Control Integration

1.6 Ford Focus
I am looking at a Pioneer [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DEH-4000UB on eBay and it has everything I am looking for in a head unit but the description says it has everything needed for it to be integrated with a cars current remote controls... yet the manual says the oposite and says it has a wired remote control... and to make things more confusing the manuals are rubish and there appears to be absolutly no images of the "wired remote control" at all.

Has anyone had experience with this model or similar ones? Is it worth the money and would I still need to buy a kit to get the steering wheel controls to work?

Here's the one I am looking at.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....Category=39762&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=2
[/FONT]

Clio 172 Cup
It'll have the ability to be wired in to your wheel controls but you will need to buy the link cable (connect2 or alike) which will cost about £20-£30. It won't just simply plug straight in to the renault wheel controls

1.6 Ford Focus
It'll have the ability to be wired in to your wheel controls but you will need to buy the link cable (connect2 or alike) which will cost about £20-£30. It won't just simply plug straight in to the renault wheel controls

Ah right ok, so it means that it is ready to be setup with another kit for the remote controls to work I assume?

For roughly £60 it seams a good deal.