ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer DEH-P70BT - any thoughts on this headunit.....?

02 Clio 172Mk2
Any thoughts on combining a Pioneer DEH-P70BT headunit with an iPod adapter, display and stalk adapters, my Sony K750i mobile and my '02 Clio 172?

Pioneer DEH-P70BT

Many thanks for any thoughts.......
Genius.

Civic type R
yes a very good and very popular h/u.

jammed with features and very stylish in looks.

I could do a good price for this unit with the extra bits if you are interested.

Steve

1.6 focus zetec....
Ive got this head unit mate and i think its amazin.....excellent sound quality, and some amazing features. I havent had chance to use it with a bluetooth phone yet but cant wait unitll i can 'cos i think that will be cool aswell

Kiza

Clio 172mk2
ye i got one nps with it , works well ipod upto it which works , but the cd changer button on the remote , changes the playlist in reverse order

part from that , its spot on

jpc

Golf
i was about to buy one of these for use with my ipod and then was put off by some comments about the crap quality of the BT,

is it tru?

Civic type R
the only bad experience i have had with this re: bluetooth was with a samsung phone, all other phones were fine.

Steve

BMW M135i
From what i've seen of them they seem like a great hu, only problem i've got with them is that the screen resolution isn't the best just seems a little blocky to me, prefer the biolite display on the alpines.

TT 225
I had one for 2 weeks before I sold it. I had the P77MP before and that was amazing quality Pioneer stuff. This 70BT was cheap plasticy crap. Tacky OEL disply that was cool about 8 years ago, along with a crappy dial to select features.

And your phonebook won't migrate properly on Sony Ericsson either - had to transfer numbers 1 by 1.

'52 clio 1.2 16V
how easy is it to navigate the songs on your ipod on it. albums, playslists etc? anyone who has one car to explain?

wen't to halfords yesterday and all the bloke could tell me was yes you can do it? so i asked have you got a way of demonstrating it? "err no". and they have the cheek to charge £150 than internet prices

Golf R
i went for the basic 55bt instead, yes i've lost the oel display and a couple of other features included on the 75bt but i'm happy with mine.

bluetooth quality has been ok, only hassle was copying over the contacts from the phone to the stereo, a bit of a slow process!