ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Piper exhaust on a 182...Reviews?

Clio 182
Anyone got any reviews on the above exhaust.

I cant seem to find many people that actually have one ( i did use the search button).

TREN11SA.jpg

Is is best to have a single box design or a twin box design, such as Miltek and BTB.

IMG_1624.gif

Piper system does look the best, nice and neat.

Are the twin box systems the best ones to get for back presure and performance?

ITB'd MK1
I've fitted quite a few, but you're right they are rarer than some. Due to just being less pressure sold IMO. Superb quality system for the 182. My first choice EVERY time

Clio 182
Bazzon - Have you seen the waiting list lol its all months before you can get in.

Danny - What do they shoud like are they less Chavy then the Ktec and Yozza Systems?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Bazzon - Have you seen the waiting list lol its all months before you can get in.

Danny - What do they shoud like are they less Chavy then the Ktec and Yozza Systems?

Yep i waited 3.5 months last year for mine, worth it though. and theres a reason they have such a long waiting list ;)

You could always phone them see if they have cancellations you may get in earlier that way :approve:

Clio 182
More then likely will go with the Piper tbh Danny, I can get a good deal for one fitted.

Are they as good fit as say a btb?

Bazzon _ i had my old cup there they are a fantastic job, no questions about that!

Renaultsport Clio 182
I have a Prospeed system on mine which is a very similar design to that piper system. i love mine! it sits absolutely perfectly and sounds nice too - not at all chavy or boomy. gives a nice sound when you nail it too i think.

i was going to get this system from GDI before they upped sticks & merged with K-Tec. Prospeed is just down the road from where i work too which is a bonus.

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
build quality on the Piper exhaust parts is top notch. We've never had any issues with any of their exhausts that we've sold...

ITB'd MK1
"better" is subjective.I'd go for the single rear box with a silenced mid section. I've also no idea what the BTB system fits like, for the money i'd want it to fit itself, but as far as the piper goes, no fitting issues, it's a lovely exhaust to fit, some popular ones are NOT, and for me as someone who fits these parts, that is important

172 Cup
Every Piper exhaust ive fitted has fitted perfect including the one on my 172.

Wouldnt expect the 182 one to be any different fitment wise.Should be a quality exhaust

clio 182
if u get the piper you will have to post up some vids as im looking into getting a exhaust system and have looked at this 1 through work and also the ultra sports exhaust that k tech sell

clio 182 trophy
theres a new scorpion exhaust on ebay that looks quite good its only got one back box and a small centre box. looks very light weight

Clio RS 182
Sorry to bring up and old thread like, but whats the point in creating a new one!

Just wondering if anyone has a decent video of there 182 with a Piper cat-back system installed, i've seen the couple of vids on you tube where people have the GDI systems but the video's aren't all that good.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Re-viving an old thread again.

Is the CAT join reduced to fit standard or is it full 2.5" so will require the cat join cutting off and enlarging to a straight through pipe? It's a little hard to tell from the pics I've seen

ITB'd MK1
they come with a sleeved adaptor that slides in. The step down is in the adapter, so you can just not use it and fit a straight section to the cat if you wanted. I've made a couple of de-cats with just the front cat flange and a straight section sleeved into the "cat-back" system