ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pistonheads, adleburgh run out!!

172 Cup
Im sure you wont turn down an chance to waste some higher priced motor's! Plus they have a dim view on french motor's, and i quote " them clio sports are in hands of kids now who dont know what they are doing" lol! My mate is going in his GB270 impreza, and mine being standard all but brakes and suspension can't get away in shorts blasts and bends!

SQ5
Lol, I'm only 21! They will think I don't know what I'm doing :(

Do they actually drive these cars how there meant to be or pootle around?

172 Cup
we probably avg'd about 100 mph last time, if it was not for the country roads i would have been left behind! lil clio did me proud, a few guys did mention they struggled to gain on me!! There's normally a few red h's, there easy to beat!!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Just looking at the thread lol, i just just come along to Adleburgh to see the cars!!

SQ5
Notice the guy wilards on the list Dan ;) The one from up frost'd when we done the exhaust in the blue RX8 lol!