ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pistonheads updated site

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
IS SH*TE

my name ( on the white Clio 200 ad) is now GEE BASRA from berkshire....

FKING great-- trustworthy name that...

Clueless F*Kwits when you speak to them

S

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
one of the best sites for sellin bits dont get the idiots on there, like eb88, even better now after facelift

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
one of the best sites for sellin bits dont get the idiots on there, like eb88, even better now after facelift

Not_Sure_if_Serious-%28n1292338719834%29.jpg

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i went on there and what the f**k have they done, it is complete b****cks, i hope they sort it out because they have fixed something that wasnt broken to begin with ffs :banghead:

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
Just performed a search and it came back with no results, i tried expanding the search criteria and still no results..... Are there no longer cars for sale within the fricking Classified section.....

First impressions of it are its awful, got my car advertised on there and to be honest if potential buyers experience the problems i am then nobody will be able to find it let alone buy it.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I think there are still a lot of issues to be ironed out. One problem I've noticed is that there is no longer a contact name in the ads.

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
So say there are no 'Renault Sport Clios' for sale according to my search within the price range of £3-4k

I am currently advertising both my car as well as my Mums, Finally after several minutes i managed to find 'Manage my advert' however the advert for my mums car appears to have vanished, i love that i have paid £9.99 for an advert that was live for 2-3 days, snotty email to Pistonheads is on the horizon however i wonder how long it will take for them to read it as i imagine they will be inundated with emails from displeased users.

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Ive just been looking at the pistonheads feedback section & pretty much everyone is moaning at it-

I hate it- the V-dealer section was awsome & easy to use- the whole navigation & use of the site is poor to say the least-

I wonder who or where I will be located today- my ad isnt even live at the moment-

there are 47 clio ad's- the other day it was well over 100

:(
S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
They may only charge whatever in the parts area for old tat, however when you get charged £21 for a trade ad -
I would at least like an email communication as Im a registered trader-

Also on the trade ads they have removed your company name on the ad headers- so what distinguishes me from bodgit and scarpers car down the road-

Again for the third day the site isnt even working
S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  3 MPS, MX5
I can't get on the classified section at all at the moment and when I looked at it yesterday I couldn't find the Clio for sale and when I went into "my adverts" it wasn't there at all but the CLS that I set to sold last weekend is showing as still for sale.:S

Whe I looked at the classified search yesterday and had a little play around I didn't find it that intuative. Hope they sort it soon.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
yeah the search function is now fucked. used to be great, hopefully the sort out the various issues they now have with it.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
They may only charge whatever in the parts area for old tat, however when you get charged £21 for a trade ad -

Also on the trade ads they have removed your company name on the ad headers- so what distinguishes me from bodgit and scarpers car down the road-

Again for the third day the site isnt even working
S

wouldnt get too hung up over a cpy name, people can always spot a genuine seller esepcially trader frm the pictures, if there taken from some scrap yard/ garden/ backyard or scruffy location sends alarm bells ringing, proper pic's outside ur garage/ forecourt makes a massive difference

surprised ur payin 21quid most get them for free trade or private

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
They dont get them free its either 20.40 for a trade ad or £130 a month unlimited

Private you get 3 IIRC free

S

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Fiesta ST-3
I've noticed seems I'm checking daily for 197s that since the site update only one has been added. Great for me a buyer.... nat.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  3 MPS, MX5
Have checked my PH advert again and the Clio is now showing in the classifieds BUT its showing as the seller (me) as being in Surrey and its also not in my "manage my adverts". I'm glad that I don't pay for my PH adverts. At least Autotrader is working properly as I've just had another email from that advert.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  3 MPS, MX5
The search facility is all over the place because if you put in under 3 years old in the Renaultsport Clios it says there is none:rolleyes:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0

S

200mph?

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
I wish they had simply kept the site down a bit longer and made sure all aspects of the site were working, nobody minds waiting as long as the results are worth it.
A few weeks back i loved PH, easy to use and Free to advertise.... I'd like to be understanding but It seems they have done there best to p*ss everyone off.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  RB 182
Just logged in and they've put the new style on again.

Probably a bit better because you can search for mileage and colour etc.

The text in my ad now looks s**t though as its not spaced out right and i cant edit it as its doesnt come up under "my ads" very frustrating.

They should have just left it as the old format and added the extra search filters IMO.

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Utter shite.

I had to lol at there being 29 Pumas for sale. Yesterday there were 129.

Pisch iirc.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  RB 182
Utter s**te.

I had to lol at there being 29 Pumas for sale. Yesterday there were 129.

Pisch iirc.

Yeah I'm with you. I figured out how to edit my ad and now it wants me to pay £9.99 (which I already have before they changed the site). My Ad looks s**t at the moment as its converted it so there is no spaces / lines between paragraphs.

Fair enough they'll be some teething problems changing it over but there wasnt really a need to do it in the first place and this is there second attempt now!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PB 182 (1 of 29)
Just been on there as I noticed a while ago the had reverted back to the old (decent) format.

Much to my horror they're trying again with the new format. It is so poor I gave up looking within about 5 minutes!

The new format is too slow, you don't seem to be able to search for an exact year (I'll be looking for a 2004-2005 Impreza Sti soon) and it keeps glitching (my search for a Scoob brought up all ACs, TVRs and Wolseleys!?!).

Utter excrement. Bring back the old format.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup
I hate the new version,I have tried to look a few times over the weekend and gave up after a few minutes each time.

Cheers Ross.