ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plan for the car

White APE
Well ive been looking at other peoples cars getting ideas and been doing some thinking and this is what ive come up with as far as i want to go with my car.

This is how it stands now:
STA60018.jpg

And this is what im thinking:
Planforcar.jpg

Mods that ive done are:

40mm drop on Eibachs sportlines
Kei force 10's
CF splitter
Black diamond and bullets
Renault race flag decals

Thinking maybe make the wheels black too?
Other thing that will be going on is a cup spoiler and prob carbon fog surrounds.

Only thing im unsure atm is the decals. I do like them, just unsure of location..

Comments please

LY 182 FF CUPPED
mmmmm I feel these stickers are gonna be the new "2008" style thing a me jig.

and TBH they look better on the 172/182 than the 197

As for your car ....GO FOR IT

P.S LOOKS LIKE I HAVE COMPETITION WITH PHOTOSHOPPING....good work

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
40mm on Eibach's?? Dream on.

You'll need Apex to go that low mate, 25mm at best on Eibachs.

White APE
Thanks for the comment on my ps skills planetx, its been a while tbh. Your work is stunning though, so u dnt have to worry about me lol

And yea, i think your right daniel. But its the sportlines im gettin, so whatever they drop by is what it will be.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
i put my sportlines on say 2 months ago...and TBH they hardly look any different to my cup springs

White APE
Wont they have more of an effect lookwise on mine as its doesnt have the cup pack?

R56 JCW
Sportlines have settled on mine and is very low, ere a pic of me on track, but u wont get newhere near that on the back!! If you wont uber lowness get apex, but ull be changing your shocks every 2 mins, on the front its alot lower on mine than yours in the pic!! Sportlines is a deffo yes yes

DSC_0323.gif

White APE
Thanks for the advice there. Its deffo sportlines i want after reading all the reviews on the various options. I just wasnt quite sure what to do it by when doing that PS

any other comments on the other ideas?

LY 182 FF CUPPED
^^^^^good lad..
I learnt something about fashion along time ago..
and that is.....
Everybody wants to be unique.....but everybody buys what everybody is wearing because people want/need to fit in....knowbody wants to be out of fashion..........

sometimes being different gets you noticed......and we all want to be noticed....

and so I agree.....don't get turini's.....be different.....be you.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Decent shop, i had to look twice. 17in silver turini's apex springs, cf splitter...Job done.

Static Low
I think ive only seen about 3 clios with turinis in the year & a half ive been on here.. it just seems like everyone has them because aot of people on the forum do. Look at the wider picture. But each to there own :approve:

White APE
Tbh everyone has turinis, and well im me, not everyone else, dont particularly like turinis all that much either.

Thanks for the comments, also good to get feedback on ideas etc, any more will be gladly appreciated.

White APE
HAHA yea. You approve even tho its not chocolate? lol

The decals i can get done pretty soon, as with the badge and bullets. Gunna have to save up for the rest though as ive got a big bill to pay off first and then its due a service

forgot to also mention i'll be gettin a miltek or yozza cat back on her.

White APE
hmmm seems the wheels are the main no no from people

Any suggestions from anyone? NOT TURINIS THOUGH!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

Turinis are the only wheel that suit a 182 = FACT!!

How many other RS do you see with themon apart from here? none, so get them

Petrol Blue 182.
theres a dumped blue focus behind my house atm, got some well nice wheels on it, there white as well, can get the local pikeys to get it on bricks for you? lol

Static Low

Exactly the point i tried to make. Look at the wider picture. "everyones got turinis" in actual fact, they certainly do not. the truth is they look great.

White APE
^^^^^good lad..
I learnt something about fashion along time ago..
and that is.....
Everybody wants to be unique.....but everybody buys what everybody is wearing because people want/need to fit in....knowbody wants to be out of fashion..........

sometimes being different gets you noticed......and we all want to be noticed....

and so I agree.....don't get turini's.....be different.....be you.

Tbh everyone has turinis, and well im me, not everyone else, dont particularly like turinis all that much either.

I know its againts the CS trend to have a RS without turinis, but hell, im not keen on em' and want something different.

Exactly the point i tried to make. Look at the wider picture. "everyones got turinis" in actual fact, they certainly do not. the truth is they look great.
Agreed only some on here have them, out in the real world, non many other clios do.

I'd go with a set of them, they still look great. I'd leave of the renault graphic thing though.

Subtle stuff is the way forward imo.

White APE
been thinking and come up with a new design i fooking love!

withpro1andwrapcopy.jpg

Mods are:

Eibach sportlines
CF splitter
Pro Race 1.2's
Cup spoiler
Black badges
Full body flag decal

What you think?

mk4 golf gttdi180
:)

Thanks for the comments, also good to get feedback on ideas etc, any more will be gladly appreciated.
god for you fella go on your own choice:)

White APE
OK, So i re-worked that idea. squared the decal a bit and made a bit more subtle

withpro1andwrap2copy.jpg

Comments please people:D

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
OK, So i re-worked that idea. squared the decal a bit and made a bit more subtle

withpro1andwrap2copy.jpg

Comments please people:D

Thats a better option imo than number two.
Now just put the wheels from number one onto it & your done !!! Its a shame Kei dont do 16"s :(

White APE
Thanks for the comments guys.

It seems the wheels seem to be the trickiest bit to get right. hmmmm

I'll give that a go Tay and post up what it looks like.

White APE
OK well i cnt find an image to work with to do that (prop beign high as a kite dont help) so if anyone else can please feel free.

All other comments welcome including other wheel suggestion apart from the obvious

White APE
Coming from you mate i take that as a big compliment LOL

Its been a while since i worked with photoshop, really enjoying it again.

And thanks for the comments on the car. I want the car to be a little bit different from the norm but not too gash.

:eek: Thing with me is, if something looks naff i'll just say it, folk don't get that though.

I actually think that the ps looks good:)

White APE
Why beat around the bush as they say. Nout wrong with speaking ya mind.

Im quite chuffed with the pc too :D