ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plan of 2010 showground - slight changes from '09

showground1.jpg

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/Showground10.shtml

No dusty rally track on left side. New Live arena 2.

Cheers
Mark
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

CLIO PH1 172
looks good so there will be no rally stage atall this year? seemed a bit of a nightmare last year tbh...just gotta hope for the same weather again !!! cant wait :D :D :D :D

Yes albeit rally stage was fun to watch, those whose cars was peppered with airborne dust didn't like it much and as a car lover too I can agree.

Rally stage has been bombed out and we have the new live arena 2 with UKFMX putting on a few shows. Backsflips the lot and will be real cool up close.

Mark

we have not planned the showground this year as we need to some how many book from which club.

there will be no Citroen, Peugeot or Renault gates this year, it will be a gate number so we can mix it about more.

With the arena 2 being introduced there is no real good and bad side as everthing is no more than a 3-4 minute walk from end to end.

Mark

DB.

BMW 440i
Only asking as you have 206info and Saxperience on there, obviously due to the parade laps.

Yes Dave

Due to parade laps, its easier to get cars to track. Cliosport made it eventually for your parade lap last year.

I am mindful CS is a major attendee at FCS so we will be looking for a good spot for you guys.

Mark

DB.

BMW 440i
Typical really, i had my 206 last year, and was with 206info.

This year i have a Cliosport and therefore going to be on the CS stand.

No parade laps for me! LOL!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Nice one mark, i'm not attending this year but im still organising with brian.

I'll give you a call at some point. Its been a busy week.

Nice one mark, i'm not attending this year but im still organising with brian.

I'll give you a call at some point. Its been a busy week.

me neither as i'll be in LeMans but helping boss the promo till the event.

will still be a corker for all going, i know marks got alot under his sleeve ;)

None :(
Was my first time last year, and will definatly come this year!

BTW very good to hear there is no dust this year! I felt really sorry for some people, some cars changed colour ;)

White ds3
my first time last year due to the 3 hour each way trip but will be cuming this year with swcc again. dust was a pain lol my plastics on my car were orange for months was a t**t to get out of all the gaps etc