ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plasma dials

The dials come in a few separate sections which slip over the needles then plug into a box i think, so if so you could just leave that part un plugged in.

Look into the guides section i have a guide somewhere, where you can see.

Probably yep! they look ok when installed fully but I would choose swapping the individual SMD leds one by one to a colour of your choice if you really want to change the colour over the plasma dials.

I have a spare set of dials on 75K i could change the colour of the SMD's for you.

I have done this on mine I changed them to white including the LCD

521c70d1-579e-7f41.jpg

Let me know if your interested, as then you'll keep the OEM look of the dials but with a different colour.

Last edited:
By changing all the SMD's on the board each one is 3mm x 5mm i think but they are small 8 of them are needed to change them.

PLCC-4 for the LCD ( x 4 )

PLCC-2 for the needles ( x 4 ) as 2 SMD's per needle

Plus you'll need patience and a fine tip soldering iron.

Flat Eric

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's one of those jobs I would love to do but would never get round to doing it all :(

Already did the SMD's, but my question is can I convert my dials to the needle petrol and temp gauge? or can this not be done?

Renault clio van
I want this done! Every clio iv owned iv wanted to get blue dials! Anywhere i can get it done pal?