ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

playstation 3

Monaro VXR
I should seriously go an preorder a few i think theres some profit to be made on them. Suppose i can max out my visa card and overdraft on them lets me get hold of a fair few. Just if i cant shift them im gonna be gutted then lol.

There too busy making these:

Rsgfm2KI6PuPFMpvHkB9.jpg

p4JlL3vK5rw40yshMf5Z.jpg

The Playstation will be avalaible from 8th November priced at £129.99 and the PSP from 27th October priced at £169.99

Oh deary me!!

Focus ST-2
wozzaa said:
I should seriously go an preorder a few i think theres some profit to be made on them. Suppose i can max out my visa card and overdraft on them lets me get hold of a fair few. Just if i cant shift them im gonna be gutted then lol.

play have had there preorder on for ages, i preordered on the first day but still doubt i will get one lol

don't know if anyone else is yet

wozzaa said:

I've gone for a preorder too, but im just thinking of the profit to be had selling on, on ebay :D

1.6 focus zetec....
And the games can only be played on the console its put in first...so to stop piracy..prob a load of bull but if its true...s**t me thats rubbish

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Too much money imo, plus many games publishers have said that it is too expensive and long winded to programme for compared to the xbox 360 and Wii, i might order one so i can sell it on on ebay