ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please Help needed asap please please please

clio sport 200
Well I've been emailing revolution my local place to order some speedline 2118 for the Clio and after doing a little research you's lot say go for ET35 but this guy is advising me to go for ET 43 what should I do?? Wheels are 4x100 15inch 7j

Please & thank you so much for all replies in advance, thanks again.

Attachments

• IMG_0391.PNG
    IMG_0391.PNG
    296.8 KB · Views: 110
Last edited by a moderator:
  phase 1 flamer 172
ET 35 will mean you don't need to fit those 10mm spacers, after finding et 43 sit too far in even if its what they came with.

Changing offset can change handling characteristics to a greater or lesser degree, AIUI, and it might put slightly more strain on suspension components (unless running something like a zero offset for stance, innit, which will probably kill both the car and you lol) but a 43 to a 35 should be fine.

clio sport 200
Thank you everyone so much for the help. Well after a long discussion with somebody from speedline I find that there only sell anthracite 2118's in ET43 and white in ET38

R29TJR

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
Thank you everyone so much for the help. Well after a long discussion with somebody from speedline I find that there only sell anthracite 2118's in ET43 and white in ET38

I'm running 2118's in ET38.

I had to run spacers on the front as the tyres where so close to my GAZ coilovers, I would have preferred not to have run spacers:

Pic with 20mm H&R DRA spacers on front (nothing on rear).

IMG_3208.JPG

Pic with no spacers:

IMG_2529.JPG

IMG_2530.JPG

I also believe @Dr Jekyll is also running ET38's