ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

please help!-offsets

i have a phase1 clio 16v im just after sellin my 16" rims and im gettin 17s asap,just want to know what offset is needed for the 17s for em to go on with no(or very little)arch mods,cos i saw in redline in a clio 16v buyers guide "get the offset right and 17s will go on without mods".-what i want to know what is the right offset,the std 36mm one or what?my last wheels were 36mm offset momos with 205/45/16 and these fitted perfectly.i presume some people here are running 17s on their valvers,so can anyone help?

i got this off a site the other day as i thought it would be useful.
model: P.C.D Offset C/Bore
clio 4x 100 35..38 60

thats what it says simple as that.
hope it helps.

yep just tell the wheel supplier and they should know what you need

im running 38mm offset and at mo no rubbing at the back even three up in back and only slight rubbing now and again on full lock on uneven roads up front!!!!not lowered yet though

if you want to reduce chances of rubbing make sure you get rims no wider than 7" ok

hope this helps you

wongy