ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please Help!!

Hi all,

still having trouble with something. When i push the clutch there is a "knock" noise and when i release the clutch and re-engage the engine it does it again. Reno said it was my engine mount so i payed em £50 for a new one but it hasnt done bugger all!

Anyone got any ideas, im gettin desperate cos Reno obviously dont have a clue! My car is a 2001 Phase 2, Mk 1, clio 1.4 16v

Thanks in advance, Dan.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

could be a number of things but without actually hearing it then its hard to say. the engine/gearbox has 3 mounts so it could be any of them. isnt there any local mechanics you know who could have a quick listen to see what they say.

im gonna go for a drive with the mechanic at Olympian tomorro so he can actually hear the noise! its beginning to p*ss me off!