ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plenty of sports, oulton park

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Too many to mention really seen loads of 172s, 182s, 197s and 200s. Who was there today?

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Saw loads of 182s and ph2 172s, a couple of ph1s, lots of 197s and 200s. Most we're parked by knicker brook

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Feel bad I didn't go in mine now, had a problem with the car we went in on the way back too which put a downer on things

172 Cup
I was there in my 172 cup, good day out as it always is and great racing by the btcc boys too.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I saw a fair few coming out at Oulton but not one of you waved back or flashed your lights;(

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Saw a fair few BGs and Arctics, no LYs or inferno though. Also there was a tidy non cup 182 parked up behind the grand stand at lodge corner, which I noticed while chilling in the shade after cooking my brain in the sun for 3 hour up on the stand

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol you should have turned around and gone the other way. Half wave was better than everyone else.