ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PLUGS AND LEADS HELP

Has anyone changed the plugs and ignition leads on there Cup yet, somebody was telling me that there supposed to be changed every 6 months regardless of mileage? The said person has a TT 225!

Any advice welcome!

The plugs on the 2.0 16v engine are positioned below the inlet manifold and a full pain to get to, there suppose to be hard wearing platinum plugs and last somewhere around 40k + miles so your best just leaving em to get changed at the service intervals.

Every 6 months : me things some one is talking cack!

320d M Sport

yeah theyre long life jobbies and a part of the service when u notch up about 40,000 miles so dont waste your money!

320d M Sport

just my silvervisions!!! got my eye on a cup splitter, until someone convinces me that this car is worth tuning Im not touching the engine!

Yeah ran a 14.9 @ York, going back in 2 weeks to improve on that.

Where did you get your silver visions from were they a pain to fit or did reno do it?

What date is that then (your next blast at Melbourne i mean) is Craggys Saxo fixed yet.I havent been on for ages..Comp went mad!

320d M Sport

Silver visions from powerbulbs.com (we get cliosport discount), yeah pain in the arse, much easier on the cup due to no air con pipes!

26th is next RWYB at York (were all going)

Think sh*troen have just took his saxo in.