ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PMS aircon delete kit help

Nimbus Grey 197
I transferred this from my other car and fitted a new belt however a couple of days ago there was a little squeak coming from there and it happens every now and then but regularly I have tightened the belt up once then it went away went for a drive and it was back so tightened it up again this time with the engine running until it stopped and after a drive its back again but faint any ideas ?? Thanks

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
is the belt routed the right way? I know that sounds obvious but easily done wrong. Belts do need to be fairly tight though.

Nimbus Grey 197
Has the bracket snapped? It stays in place but loses tension because it snaps at the hole by the block.
nope after driving it this morning in the wet it hasn't made the noise but ill have to see after a few days how was that r26 tom ??

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
nope after driving it this morning in the wet it hasn't made the noise but ill have to see after a few days how was that r26 tom ??
I turned up at the garage and it was in the ghetto. The wife looked over at me and just said "get us out of here" so I promptly spun around and set off home.

I'm looking at trying one out a bit more local to me asap. I was supposed to go this afternoon but work is a bit heavy today and I can't get out early.

Nimbus Grey 197
Lol nice right back to the aircon issue after a little drive around the corner today started it up to little mouse in the bonnet