ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Point Me In The Right Direction

White Sti Hatch
Im looking to invest in a decent camera for myself as ive been using my dads Fuji FinePix witch i found out the other day is only a 3.1Mp camera witch im blaming for the shoddy pics ive been taking with it :approve:

Looking really for just some advice on what to look for

Cheers
Dean

White Sti Hatch
I know more wont but im looking into buying my own to learn with and im unsure what i should be looking into buying.

Just looking for some pointers

D

dick

depends, do you want convenience and ok pics or better pics or more options for your photos but less convient (ie, not pocket sized?)

if you want something pocketsized. id reccomend something from the higher end of the canon ixus range.
ie this - http://www.onestop-digital.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_23&products_id=261

although pansonic tz3 has a 10x optical zoom. which is nice.

next up is a bridge. so called as it bridges the cap between a compact camera and an SLR.
has most of the same features of an slr but has a fixed lens and can get large zooms to fit much smaller. perfect steping stone to an slr.

or just go to an slr.

also... budget?

White Sti Hatch
Budget would be round £400 mark

Dont care for pocketsized rather it was in a bag less likly to sit on it :)

Looking for something that would last me a while rather than get something then year or so later have to upgrade it for something i could have got in the first place if you get me, Looking for something that will give me high qualit pictures.

White Sti Hatch
Googled it and well im lost to be honest theres hundreds of options around havent got a clue where to start and what to avoid etc so links and that would be great