ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polished 172 Cup - Now with Custom Eibachs, BTB & 3/4 plate

Discounted 1*2 parts
Spending money on N/A engine mods is a waste, I wouldn't do it if I were you Unless it was due it's belts then maybe cams but still that's a dear doo too. What other cars are you thinking of upgrading too?

That is my fear, I really don't want to sell the cup as it probably the tidiest car i've owned, however I do want a bit more poke.

The only car I would sell it for is a classic shape Impreza.

That's perfect. Absoloutely perfect.

How you finding the BTB? Any particular reason you went with that over other exhausts?

Discounted 1*2 parts
That's perfect. Absoloutely perfect.

How you finding the BTB? Any particular reason you went with that over other exhausts?

Cheers :)

The BTB got a good review on here. I wanted a stealth system that sounded good but wasn't overly loud. IMO the ktec stealth is quite boomy and after speaking to a few guys on here the BTB sounded exactly like what I was after. Sounds great and the fit/quality is excellent.

Discounted 1*2 parts
No KTEC do their own stealth exhaust (well certainly used to) and a mate had one which was really 'boomy'. Can't comment on the JP stuff but I had a yozza and that was even louder!