ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polished K4J Engine :D

RB 182 Cup
Taken a crap photo just before work! Will take better ones later but you get the idea lol, Fuel rail guard and engine mount are like mirror :D

DSC00026-1.jpg

What do you think?

Alex

BG182®
Very shiny. I attempted this with a Dremmel and failed badly lol.

What did you use for it fella? I managed to take off the bumps etc but to get the flat surface shine was like trying to crack an egg with a pin.

RB 182 Cup
i bought a polishing set expecting it to be a waste of time but turned out well good. It comes with 2 mops, 1 thats like string and the others cloth and you also get 2 bars of compound that you put on the mops. I used a wire brush on a drill to start with to get rid of all the crap, 1200 wet and dry followed by 1500 wet n dry then just changed over to the mops and compounds that it says to use in order :D well impressed!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Fany doing a guide mate? I really would like to do this

How much did it all cost ?

RB 182 Cup
cheers guys, i'll try make a guide tonight with photos as im going to do my aircon pipes and brothers golf's inlet manifold!