ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

poor clio :'(

1.4 clio dynamique
This morning I parked my car out ready for my lesson in it. It wasnt in the way or stuck out in the road or anything. Five minutes later my instructor comes and says whats wrong with your door... I look and theres a huge dint in the door, it's f*cked.
We know whats happened.. the guy who lives opposite has just been dyagnoised with alzymers and is still driving when he should'nt be. So you guys can guess whats happened :( I nearly cried, not even passed my test yet and some c*nts crashed into my beautiful car!

My question is.... Does anybody know how much about a new drivers door for a mk3 clio would be????

Thanks.

I'd get the police involved mate, surely the guy opposite must have damage on his car that matches the damage left to yours.

clio 182
as above, yuo will manage to prove it surely......although he might just say he doesnt remember......good excuse really!:rasp:

1.4 clio dynamique
Were not getting the police involved, they are family friends. We've just spoke to them and the guy said he's really sorry if I known I had done it I wouldnt of done it. :/
They're going to pay for everything. And hopefully will look good as new. :/

Fiesta ST-3
Were not getting the police involved, they are family friends. We've just spoke to them and the guy said he's really sorry if I known I had done it I wouldnt of done it. :/
They're going to pay for everything. And hopefully will look good as new. :/

Ahhh the best outcome really :)

Clio
I wouldn't worry to much its only a car these things happen and they are fixable. Some old man did the same thing to me, but it wasn't my car that was in the way, it was my nan. It bent her zimmer frame and shopping bag.

Fiesta ST-3
Yeah, still really devestated. Ive had it for about a month as well :(

Yea i dont blame you, but these things happen. Your fortunate that you know who did it and they are paying. There are alot of people in this world who damage cars and drive off.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Gutted that you're pride & joy has taken a scrape. All good that you've managed to sort it out between yourselves should look as good as new once you've got it sorted.

1.4 clio dynamique
I wouldn't worry to much its only a car these things happen and they are fixable. Some old man did the same thing to me, but it wasn't my car that was in the way, it was my nan. It bent her zimmer frame and shopping bag.

We told them at least it wasnt a kid, his wife was really upset she must be going through hell.
And just been for a quote, it needs a new door :(

Yea i dont blame you, but these things happen. Your fortunate that you know who did it and they are paying. There are alot of people in this world who damage cars and drive off.

Lol, well this guy did just drive off, then came back then drove off again. He's totally not with it he thought he hit a kerb. Loosing your memory must be horrible.

Clio
We told them at least it wasnt a kid, his wife was really upset she must be going through hell.
And just been for a quote, it needs a new door :(

Some kids are little s***s so it would have been alright to hit one of them. A new door isn't to bad could have been worse. I'm sure you'll have plenty more dings in the years to come.