ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible 500bhp Mk1 with willy lump ???

Clio 1.4, SV650S
ok this popped up on another forum. to start with i thought the guy was taking the piss... but looking at the fella's website and a pic of the car i found hosted on there i'm not so sure! this is based in greece btw.

what do you think? traction might be an issue... lol

website on his profile - http://simulation.7h.com/ (popups)

clio2.gif

None
Would be suprised if that thing was even running at 300bhp. Would you run 500bhp with those brakes??

Looks nasty.
I doubt you can get 500bhp from the williams engine. I read on here somewhere that the limit for 172 engine with turbo was 450bhp. Also the gearbox would not take it.
I would say its bull**** it would be pointless in a front drive car anyway. You'd think with all that power he would have got some bigger brakes!

There was a recient thread on another forum to a massivly high HP Mk1 Clio. It does seem a huge amount but you could do it there a 600hp 2.0 engine ben done abroad.

1.8 Civic EX
looking at the paint job it would sugest he has NOS. in which case 150-200 of that 500BHP is prob just the NOS??!? just a theory....:S

Clio 1.4, SV650S
i think it could be the one fred posted up. lol thats a bigass turbo!

surely it cant accelerate quicker past a certain point...