ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible final wash of my Ph1 :(

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Dont want to tempt fate with having someone coming too look at the car tomo, but thought id upload these. Gonna miss it if it goes....

19thofmay2012001.jpg

19thofmay2012002.jpg

19thofmay2012003.jpg

19thofmay2012004.jpg

19thofmay2012005.jpg

19thofmay2012006.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Had it two years which is by far the longest ive owned a car. The sole reason is i fancy a change. I know people say 'oh going to be gutted to get rid' but i am tbh. I do this every Sunday (thats when i normally wash, hoover and polish it, yes every Sunday!!) I take a step back and mutter 'thats a great looking car'.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Prob an ep3, they seem to tick all the boxes tbh. That and the fact ive been in two minds to get one for a while. And yes even looking at the pics is making me change my mind lol. Hand on heart as i sit here typing, never felt like this with any other car :(

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I just want whoever to buy it to look after it, how utterly ghey do i sound, (goes to the shop to get some beer and man up)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Its up for £1650. Tbh the pictures dont do it justice. Just parked it up next door and took a step back, lovely and with all the right bits imo

pimp mobile Zafira
Looks very nice. I hope your not disappointed if you get an ep3. I found mine very similar to the Clio. Great car non the less.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like it wont be the final wash after all. Cars still for sale. Maybe im just ment to keep it :)

Sounds as though you'll regret selling it, I did when I sold my rb182.

Maybe the fact it's still for sale after this morning, means you should keep it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Gutted that Elliot couldn't walk away with it today.

The car is pretty much spot, was very tidy.

Nice to meet you both today Jon and yeah shame he didnt buy it as i got the impression he would look after it. Hope he didnt think i was being funny with regards the price, its worth what im asking all day long

Nice to meet you both today Jon and yeah shame he didnt buy it as i got the impression he would look after it. Hope he didnt think i was being funny with regards the price, its worth what im asking all day long

Yeah we all understood about the price and did agree that it was worth the asking price.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I remember when this came up for sale months back, i PMd saying i'd pay the asking price plus delivery costs :D