ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

possible misfire problem

phase 1 clio 172
hi all have a phase1 w reg 172

every time i start my car from cold it misfires you can hear is burbling away and then about 2 mins later it revs up and stops, this happens every time but there is the occasion where is misfire has no power and sounds like an impreza when its warm!! anyway have any clues? also it smells very rich of petrol

phase 1 clio 172
we scanned it with a snap on code reader and bought up code for lambda sensor will post up codes shortly, and that was gonna be the next check

phase 1 clio 172
lambda sensor front heater electrical failure, lambda sensor front present when ignition on........i think it the coil pack tho!

TRACK CAR BREAKING
lambda sensor front heater electrical failure, lambda sensor front present when ignition on........i think it the coil pack tho!

I had this problem. Changed the plugs and leads then it was fine. But now ive got a similar problem agaib

SQ5
Code reader says lambda so your going to change the coil pack? Try changing the lambda, or it's possibly and injector.