ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post ur car pics

So what about the votes?

I reckon

Clio 16v - dafydds or adams_2k

Clio Non 16v - zedx19

Clio Wlliams - Kelly

Latest Clio - ClioJohn

Clio 172 Cup - GirlRacer or paul172cup

All loverly cars though!!

Kev

GR7

Shiny red R32

klmillard

If you look closely you might see that mine is not a Cup!!

I thought all Cups were blue, whereas mine is black!! Pleased that you like it though.

:D

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Awww your making me blush! lol, my RTs covered in stone chips at the mo though, the 16v bonnet seems to attract em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mk4 golf gti

16v Clio that looks wicked the best by far at da mo. In my opinion moddin all bout bein differnt. U just need some mint wheels

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Im on the right with the visor - done about oooooo 7 pills! 16vClio has seen me in the flesh in that state - it aint pretty!

Clio v6

Her idea to surround the pond with gravel. I have a Writtle Degree in Gardening. Havent touched a fork in 20 years though.

Makes a nice pit now and then :oops:

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Kmillard - Best interior by far. Looks the dogs mate. Have to have a look if your going to bring your clio to Sheff.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Dash

I reckon that your gorgeous V6 would look good with lexus style rear lights. They look good on silver cars but not on darker cars. Can some clever person super-impose them please?