ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post ur car pics

feckin bargin!

I think yours would win madest/original clio if not best clio!! Cant wait to actually see it in the flesh at Donny

mine aint changed at all since donny south last yr as i been back at uni but i will be taking mine onto the next stage in Aug onwards!!

I would get somthing original. I would look abrourd for some wheels so that other people dont have them.

If not you cant go wrong with Kahns!!

They have got 2 less spoke for a four stud as well, or maybe the ones second from the left on the top as I can get a discount from wolfrace.

What size.

I seen those wheels befor and hated them in the shop then i saw them fitted to a golf and they looked stunning.

Both times they where bigger than 17s. Think they where 20s on the Golf:eek:

I also used to have flys on my Nova SR:oops:. They are nice wheels and are way to good for a nova.

I would have thought they would suit you valver.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 03 March 2003

peugeout sports club??
I run the image uploader for that club, it watermarkes any images that you upload to it with the club logo, was gonna set one up for this place but never got round to asking jas for permission to use the logo etc..

An Image uploader isnt THAT hard to setup and its something we need here - with the use of .htaccess, we can restrict it so ONLY this site can view the images too..

_KDF, Id be interested to see how you implemented it though - I would think my way would be a lot different - usually is.. hehe.

With the use of good Linux tools such as imagemagick, you can get it thumbnailing too without distorting the photo loads.. very useful.

Daz.

ok, my votes

Clio 1 = zedx19

Clio 16v = Adams_16v

Clio Williams = Kelly

Clio 2 = BlackClio16v

Clio 2 172 = paul172 .

Clio Cup = paul172cup

V6 = dash (with the clear lights) ;)

Best Interior = klmillard

Best ICE = ReNWiLL

Thanx for the vote James, makes my 2 days with the MDF and a bit of swearing worth it :)

We have a lot of nice cars people....I have yet to see a bad one....good work ALL !.

Bill.

Clio v6

Rich your V6 looks fantastic, and those pics are stunning. Made me feel home sick for the Mountains of Mourne.

Clio v6

I nominate Tomclio 1.2 as an overall winner for a total transformation of his model into a stunner.

If people can remember my rusty black valver at Donny South last year and see what it is now it is one huge transformation!!!

Many dont like the changes made but thats personal taste for you I honestly love it and cant wait for the rest of it to come together!

Got a before an after pic?

Dash, are sure you dont mean Richs scenery looks fantastic? As the car looks standard to me..