ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post ur car pics

looking good people.

Ill post some pics of my car hopefully after the next stage of mods.. hoping it isnt too long now!

Daz.

for some reason if i click the link it wont send to myself either!! but if i type mailto:ben@cliosport16v.net">ben@cliosport16v.net it works fine.. how strange??

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

they were from 9.0mb each digital camera images, something like 2048x1024 or whatever it is, shrung down to 800 x 600 and turned into JPEGs. Hence 500k each. Ben, sorry mate, i wasnt thinking yesterday, but i know why it wouldnt send them now. I am experiencing problems with the built in firewall on my ADSL router and it wont let Outlook send e-mails, so i have to do it through hotmail. So they are sent, two of my old car and one of the new. If they are too big then make them smaller or something. Thanks mate.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

click the button on the toolbar above where u type ur reply. its the one with the tree on mate.

GR7

Shiny red R32

That looks good Dash! Do you like it?

Perhaps you will get comments from others.

:)

Clio v6

Well I like those ones better than the last ones they had on it. I am a little concerned that people may be saying "Why didnt he buy a Lexus instead of trying to be one" ( I have one for shopping trips etc lol )

I dont have plans to mod my current V6, and I totally agree that they do not look good on a darker car.

those lexus style clusters look smart, nicer than some of the other clio ones ive seen and its my birthday at the end of the week so all i gotta do now is convince someone to buy them for me

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 01 March 2003

those lexus style clusters look smart, nicer than some of the other clio ones ive seen and its my birthday at the end of the week so all i gotta do now is convince someone to buy them for me
But only if your car is silver or a very pale colour!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Gaz

I prefer your black Clio to the silver one. The silver car looks "tinny" compared to the rich looking black!

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 01 March 2003

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 01 March 2003

But only if your car is silver or a very pale colour!!

its an iceberg 02 plate 172 so should look mint :D;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

its blue girl racer, it looks better yes. But the "tinny" one goes like sh*t off a shovel and has air con and leather seats.

lol, i agree im happy with my tinny one too, just noticed when i post it doesnt show what my car is :confused: must be gremlins it should read iceberg mk2 172 ill sort it when i can be arsed

From earlier in the thread!!

Fred - Avalini Turbos are going on it as soon as I get paid.

Regarding Mitsi - It aint a nice sight at all!!!

And best interior - If you are going to Donny you shall see my new interior!!

we gonna vote on fav cars.
must admit...dash...your v6 is too nice:)

but seriously mate...ive let you borrow it for too long...i want it returned asap *cough* hehe

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

no it never had one

its the standard one

i have a cup one in my garage but its not as deep

So hows going to win each award!!!

I reckon we should have these catorgories:

Clio 1 =

Clio 16v =

Clio Williams =

Clio 2 =