ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post your mk2 clio lowerd 60mm please!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
fitted my 60mm springs 2 day, took 40minutes as i had 2 rush big time, will be posting pics when my wheels are finished

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
the amount of times ive changed my springs i can do it that quick, clios are the easiest outa the range, plus i have a ramp, air tools etc

Ph1 172 + Combo van
i dont it is my dads garage with a ramp and air tools and tall axel stands, still took me about 1h30 - 2h. first time properly doing a whole car though

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
wel rear springs take max 5 mins, as all u need is 18mm 1/2" socket on an air gun 2 undo the shockers, gearbox jack to hold rear wheels then out they pop.

Titanium 182
rears took me 10 mins first time ? fronts ... Oh god

with manual spring compressors it took me roughly 4 hours to fit both front springs. Then when i tried fitting my standard springs back my driveshaft fell out pissed oil everywhere driveway still stinks. I gave up coasted down the hill i live on then got the rac to tow me to my uncles garage to fit all standard springs properly do tracking refill gearbox oil new front discs and pads
£50 all in

Wahey ;)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
lol, not good when u pull the shaft out, always gota be carful on the n/s when working on struts hubs etc, i keep pulling megane driveshafts out, pisses me rite off

Titanium 182
I couldnt get the strut bolt holes to line up so my pikey mate goes, "ere i'll line em up for ya!"

and jumps on my wishbone -_- was like cheers paul lol.

2002 Dynamiqe 16v
GMAX WTF!
DSC_02519.gif

P6250064.gif

P3260014.gif
Are they 16's? Looks sick