ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

post your white mk1 pics (pref valver)

The Jinx

Dammit. I now want a white one! Been discussing the merits of white cars elsewhere today actually, after seeing a new Golf GTI in white.

White is the new coolest colour IMO.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

White does look good on cars imo. Im trying to get my mate to spray his white at the mo! lol

But i dont think it photos well. In terms of the lines of a valver. Looks good in the flesh though!

Abarth 500

I never wanted a white car till I bought the white valver sat on my driveway and now I love it! Will take some pics and post up soon...

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B

anyone with a ph2 want to sell me their grille? :) need a white one. would be wlling to offer ph1 grille, some think they look better

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B

sell what? lol. the ph1 grille? need to find someone who wants it :) and i need something to out there, hense me wanting ph2 one :)

Sorry, I was playing with the phrase "work it baby, work it", in a limp-wristed, teapot-impression kind of way lol

So I was just taking the pish out of you trying to sell the idea really ;) LoL

White16valver - sorry mate, has your car got a massive crease in the sill on the passenger side ?
in the pic next to the lorry, it dont look right.

Day 64 - Andyvalver gets confused between his colours...

;)

LoL

But yeah, I do seem to have a crease in my sill! Bit annoying really as I dont know when it happened. Doesnt appear to have damaged the paint though so its not too bad. Only really notice it when youre cleaning it or underneath it lol Cant get it knocked out (can you?) so its staying I reckon!

Torranzinhos looks nice though - anyone spot the valver bulge on a ph3 bonnet? :-O

172 M69 eater

^^ Torranzinhos has a diesel beast mofo engine in too!!

iv got a pissin crease all down my door where some egit on a bike hit it in traffic and pissed off :mad: