ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Potential mods. What do you think?

Ph1 172 & others
Had a play in Photoshop and came up with this

Original:
http://www.cliosport.net/index.php?ind=gallery&op=foto_show&ida=324

Modded
ClioPS.jpg

Im thinking
Lowered on Coilovers
172 Rear bumper
ph2 side strips
ph2 lights
Cup Spoiler
172 ph2 Rims
65% Tints
172 Style Sideskirt

What y'all think?

Last edited:
Not the best of photoshops (not that i can comment as i dont even own a copy, lol) but the list sounds promising.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Sounds good mate, i'd like to see the finished product!

Maybe someone could do you a bettr photoshop of it

Ph1 172 & others
I could do a better photoshop if i had a better donor pic. If anyone has a 172/182/Trophy pic in the same position and roughly same size i would be more than gratefull

Ph1 172 & others
no because i would be paying more in insurance than all those mods would cost. Especially as i can do the majority of the work myself

Hellcat said:
no because i would be paying more in insurance than all those mods would cost. Especially as i can do the majority of the work myself

yeah, fair enough.

Ph1 172 & others
Davehughes said:
looks good u take the alloys from the shop u did 4 me?

i did'nt because they were far to small but i got the idea when i was photoshopping your car. Im pretty sure im going to go ahead with this i just need some better pics for the photoshop.

on the other hand i might have to go all out and get a superchav halfords kit with neons, plastic spinners and a huge pointless bonnet scoop........

i think not.