ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Campus 16V

Campus 16V
Fitted them yesterday, gonna leave them to settle before I start tweaking them. The rear needs lowering and the top needs raising just a touch. Here's how it sits at the minute..

20150115_094840_zpscj8g27ex.jpg

20150115_094821_zpscmez9xcw.jpg

Also treated myself to some mtec 8K xenons and heres how they look in the dark :)

20150112_202414_zpshe1m9wgu.jpg

Pretty happy with the car now but not going to go much further on it, maybe swap out the exhaust for a stealth one and source some rep skirts but that's about it I think.

Much prefer the whiter light, the blue tint is normally prominent with plebs with reflectors. At least you've done it the correct/legal way [emoji106]

Rear could go down an inch after they've settled, front looks spot on.

Campus 16V
Much prefer the whiter light, the blue tint is normally prominent with plebs with reflectors. At least you've done it the correct/legal way [emoji106]

Rear could go down an inch after they've settled, front looks spot on.

Could always swap them back, I just don't know how much life the whiter ones have left in them.. I like the blue anyway so I'm going to keep them in for time being, thanks for the honesty though.

I actually ended up tweaking them this afternoon. Dropped the back about an inch and it rides alot better, also it looks less like a drag car lol. Really happy with how it stands, no rubbing either :)

2015-01-15%2016.24.33_zpsd2iyarz5.jpg

Yeah all in my opinion, it's your car not mine haha. When I got my xenons I left the bulbs as they were, 9 months down the line we're still good. But then I didn't have big balls and get them posted.

Bang on, plus they might go further down once settled.

Campus 16V
Thanks for the feedback lads. Also forgot to mention it's booked in for wheel tracking tomorrow at the garage as it's like driving with jelly legs at the minute

Thanks for the feedback lads. Also forgot to mention it's booked in for wheel tracking tomorrow at the garage as it's like driving with jelly legs at the minute
Haha mines like that, steering wheel is sideways when driving straight, still havent got round to it 4 months on :confused: