ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Potential New Rolling Road location

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

People,

I have made some enquiries about new rolling road locations and have come up with a potential.

This company is based down in Kent.

At the moment his rolling road is not setup as he has just moved location but sometime close after Christmas this guy will be setup and ready to go.

He is interested in the idea of our club going down there and testing our cars out on the rollers.

Just to guage if this is worth pursuing can I have a list of people who might be interested !

If the response is high enough I will pursue this around christmas time to get prices etc.

This rolling road is in Sevenoaks in Kent which is about 3 miles from the M25/M26 junction or about 17 miles from the Dartford Bridge.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

These are the details
Fourways Engineering
10-12 Maidstone Road, Borough Green, Kent, England TN15 8

Now as I have said the rollers will be setup after christmas so I dont have a price yet but hopefully negotiate a good one.