ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Potenza RE 720

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

These are what comes as standard on a CTR aint they?!

If so, nay...

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Think BenR rates them. Ive used Bridgestone SO3s which are good and not much dearer. Think paid 48 quid each in 195/50/15 and fronts lasted 2 years, rears have been put on front and sourced 2 SO2s for the rear.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Matty on 22 November 2003

Ive used Bridgestone SO3s which are good and not much dearer.
Ive had Bridgestone S-02s on my previous car and they were the best tyres Ive ever had on a car!!!

Unfortunately they stopped making them, and were bl00dy expensive...

clio 20v

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 22 November 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Matty on 22 November 2003

Ive used Bridgestone SO3s which are good and not much dearer.
Ive had Bridgestone S-02s on my previous car and they were the best tyres Ive ever had on a car!!!

Unfortunately they stopped making them, and were bl00dy expensive...

had all of the above and most recently F1GSD3s not to be confused with the rubbish early F1s, after having most in the same size on the same car i can honesly say they are all very good but just got thier own little charectistics, there is so little to choose i would buy the cheapest out of RE720, SO2, SO3, P zero Assims F1GSD3s

RE720s will almost certainly be the cheapest by a few quid but they just lack image for me (despite being good and lasting OK) so spent a few more of my hard earned on the GSD3s I paid £170 for 4 but that was a bit of a deal. expect to pay around £50 each fitted for the above

ive only heard bad things about SO3s apparently the SO2s are far better and this was advice coming from a bloke who fits about 100 tyres or more a week

182 cup pack

What is better??? Goodyear Eagle f1 or Bridgestone S02????? 195/50/15.

This week Im gonna change the tyres so and Im thinking of these two.

I want to have a good tyre both at rainy and at dry surfaces.

Thnks guys.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Trouble is you cannot get S02s anymore now the S03 is out. I had to buy two individually from seperate dealers to get them at all to replace two S03s. Now running S03 on front and S02 on back.

As to how good they are. Think the S02 is better, shame you cant get them here anymore.

I even contacted all the Bridgestone importers in Europe and one place had them, Norway, but they would not ship to UK and no one in Bridgestone UK would help.

Will probably go for 720s when the S03s need replacing. RE050 is supposed to be the best tyre out there but only available in big wheel sizes.

well ive just ordered 720s

which is just as well, as i now have a nail in my tyre lol.

Have to pump it up every day, so i hope they hurry up!