ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

power flow zorsts

am i right in saying they build u a custom exhaust there and then. u get to specify silencer etc??

i mean if i rolled in and said can i have a zorst with no cat no silencer and straight into a backbox theyd do it yea???

how much are there systems?

and where are they?

cheers muchly

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Yes, I paid 200 for cat back and 70 for a de-cat. There are loads of places all over the show, they have a website dont they?

172 Cup

pretty much mate they will do anything that you want and that will be a nice easy job for them!!

i know there is one in st albans down the road from R-Tec

Paul

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Had no problems with mine, its about 2 yrs old and although the backbox needs polishing up with alloy cleaner to keep it looking good, it does the job perfectly. Would get another if I bought a new car.

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Depends which one you go to, I would stay clear of big city tyres in notts, but can highly recomend AB Motorsport in Leamington spa.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Well just got back from a powerflow dealers round mine, they can do the exhaust that I want for £320, thats for a cat-back.

Just looking to get a nice heat shield for the back when its fitted.