ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

power mod..

clio 03 1.6 16v
hi guys, first off i just wanna say wat has been said many times, but you guys really do know your way arround the clio's and i think its great that you share your wisdom,pashion and experiance with the rest of us!
rite onto the question.. lol

ive got a 03 clio 1.6 16v, im 19 and to be honest its a quick wee motor especially in the cold! ive fited a catback sportex system, and the carbon look filter system from k-tec, i was wondering what the next best mod is for power? ive been considering the re-map but not sure.. it seams to b using alot of fuel at the mo..
so can anyone suggest the next good power mod? and before you start saying you need better brakes to stop blah blah blah, they will b done shortly :)
thanks again uys.

golf
remap/superchip

head port and polish

ITBs

Turbo

Supercharger

Engine convertion.

or buy a faster car

Lol @ buy a faster car, im sure he would if he could.
I would just enjoy it for what it is and build up some no claims and savings for a faster car when your abit older. A 1.6 Clio is a nice car for a 19yr old.

Lol @ buy a faster car, im sure he would if he could.
I would just enjoy it for what it is and build up some no claims and savings for a faster car when your abit older. A 1.6 Clio is a nice car for a 19yr old.

Not really, you want a 182 ;)

clio 03 1.6 16v
hey thanks for the replies!
and yeh if i could i would get a faster one, e only reason i want it faster is for when knockhill and crail start backup, im not a wee **** tht races about e street n s**t, i was thinkin along the line of kent cams and ecu remap, im £1300 fully comp for e car so cant get another just now lol!

any one tried one of they ecotek valve things suposedly they r goof for fuel n stuff?

clio 03 1.6 16v
wow, didnt know tht! jeeso good thing i asked.

so really my best choice is ecu-remap? is there anywhere at all i can fit a cold air feed in the engine bay? its so cramped! it goes like a rocket in the cold but once its warmer u can feel the differance!

anyone know anyone in glasgo decent for remaps or anythin?
thnks