ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflex polybushes - cheapest source

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
as per thread title, from experience who has the best prices for the bushes? I've had a rake around the web and the best I can find is on ebay and as I don't have an ebay account I cant be arsed making one really (although will if it turns out to be the best option)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
you do know its 2014 right? i'm pretty sure you get an ebay account with your national insurance number now ;)

tried larkspeed.co.uk?

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
you do know its 2014 right? i'm pretty sure you get an ebay account with your national insurance number now ;)

tried larkspeed.co.uk?

haha, I know I need to get with the times but I have until now had no use for ebay! may create an account for future purposes then again probably not as that' more useless emails I'll get

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Same here, got all my Powerflex bushes from ECP,
they may have to order them in but they're the same price as ebay,
if not a little cheaper because there's no postage to pay for.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Eurocarparts sell all the power flex range.

Go into euro and ask them and they will pull up everything you need or even better take the power flex part numbers in with you and they will cross ref them to the ECP part number.