ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflow - Booked in!! At last!

Fiesta ST
Reet ive finally booked my car in for a full system powerflow exhaust, its been blowing for ages so im looking forward to gettin the car back to normal. Been reading previous post on these and its mixed as in views. Getting it cut into the bumper so should look nice. Anyone got and pics and opinnions appreciated.

Fiesta ST
m just gunna have it done because there is hardly anyone around where i live where its decent, ppl have told me to go to topgear in burnley but i found them no help, and then there is prospeed but there is no way im traveling all that way. Ill just have to hope that it looks and sounds good.

Powerflow did part of my cars exhaust and did a fantastic job. The welding quality is superb. They also do a huge selection of straight thru silencers so you can really make it sound as loud or quiet as you want it

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
It took a while to get that way. The original sat perfectly then I fitted my sports Cat' and it hung like a donkey. Then it fell off. I blagged it and had the original place fit another back box for free but it snapped the hanger again. Eventually, Powerflow came to the rescue and fitted another hanger and squared it up nicely.

I need to stop posting pics' of my exhaust, I can't have everyone copying it.

Fiesta ST
lol i had the look already in mind, either the twin or oval. ive seen this type of exhaust hanging off the bottom of the car and it looks shite imo.

Audi S3 225
M8, my original starting blowing and eventually fell off, so I had one fitted by powerflow in Bromley and although expensive at 370 quid, it was a full system, with boxes so looks and sounds like the original, they even refitted my original cat and took my decat off.

Get life time warranty, which is useful, mine never rattled and was fitted perfectly nice and stiff also fixed the problem with the exhaust banging on at high revs.

Shame some mug smashed my 172 up and the car went to the scrapyard along with the exhaust, think I only had the exhaust for about a month, lol......

Allan

Audi S3 225
M8, my original starting blowing and eventually fell off, so I had one fitted by powerflow in Bromley and although expensive at 370 quid, it was a full system, with boxes so looks and sounds like the original, they even refitted my original cat and took my decat off.

Get life time warranty, which is useful, mine never rattled and was fitted perfectly nice and stiff also fixed the problem with the exhaust banging on at high revs.

Shame some mug smashed my 172 up and the car went to the scrapyard along with the exhaust, think I only had the exhaust for about a month, lol......

Allan

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Mine was done for £200 fitted as I was having a stealth pipe. Danpl6 said the welds were pretty decent too :)

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
i got mine done in scotland at msw, it has powerflow boxes, i'm very happy with it!! stealh stylee

williams and trophy
all the quick clios run powerflow systems..well nearly all

most of em fitted at top gear in burnley too.

;)

Fiesta ST
yea heard alot of good reviews about topgear but when i went they came across as couldnt be arsed, didnt really give me any options and said they couldnt do what i wanted, so walked out, only wanted a cut out in the bumber but they said the ahngers were pre made so it would just hang off the bottom.............shhhhiiiitttteeee

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Had my stealth at TopGear Doncaster.

Decent quality - no fitment issues yet. No rattles, no banging.

Just a bit boomy at low revs and a slight loss of torque. I had a large front silencer and large rear silencer. Thats as quite as they could make it. It's appreciably louder than standard, which is not really to my taste [around town], but at least It wont drop off in 13 months time.

High revs? Sweet.