ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

powerflow, scorpion...where to find the rest.

Gordini 182
i bought my 182 a few weeks back, come to find after seeing the huge power flow name written on the tips, that the rest of the exhaust from the cat, (i think, correct me if I'm wrong) is scorpion, the next box along i wasn't sure what it was, however it was f****d, i ripped out and welded a straight pipe through....loud is another word lol,

i have read that power flow is not great and the orange card that says life time guarantee, is not guaranteed to me because i didn't put it on, thats power flows wayu of being clever i guess,

so i want to change the back box, preferably scorpion to match the rest (but not overly fussy), any ideas on what sounds you lot prefer, and best place to get a new back box.????

i like the fact that my car's exhaust aernt like 2 tunnels, look pretty standard, but at the moment is so loud my neighbours don't like me too much., lol.. cheers
harry