ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflow!

rob if you go to RSR TYRES at bromley common they have shed loads of tail pipes. and the outcome is quality, i had 2 x 4" twin backboxes and from cat back and was only about £300+vat.

Toureg vW Transporte

Ben1-uk i went up to the a44 garage and found them quite rude and not terribly interested. and they got my car stuck on their ramps cause its fairly low, the lad was tring to leaver it up with a broom handle..lol. i already had a powerflow exhaust and wasnt terribly impressed so i got a ktec one and im impressed with the sound quality, and the service there is tremendous

rob all the info iv got is

RSR TYRES AND WHEELS 13-25 HASTINGS ROAD BROMLEY KENT BR2 8NA. http://www.RSRTYRES.CO.UKWWW.RSRTYRES.CO.UK

TEL: 0208 462 7747 FAX: 0208 462 7750

and also agree their was to much going on on the back of me motor so took all the stickers of and put the wiper back but up the center of the window, looks prity trick. also got the flame/gas kit working a treat.

FAO Dafydd

Thanks for that mate! I think Im going to go for a K-Tec zorst then! By the way, what backbox/tail pipe options do they do and how loud are they? Could they supply me a CAT back system for a 96 RSi?