ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pre coilovers. a few pics. (pic *****)

thought id take few pics before my coilovers are fitted this saturday.
the dent on the driverside will be removed soon, as well as colour coding and sideskirts to be sprayed and fitted.

btw, sorry for the blurry pics. shitty camera./

img00026qs.jpg

img00040we.jpg

img00177rs.jpg

img00193ie.jpg

img00214rc.jpg

img00221fj.jpg

img00256km.jpg

img00279fc.jpg

night shot
img00143jr.jpg

and finally these would have been great shots. but i fcuked up. :( stupid string.
img00154zq.jpg

img00162ix.jpg

comments please?? :rolleyes:

Golf GTI 1.8T
JPEX-CLIO said:
btw, sorry for the blurry pics. too much wanking!./

no need to know that mate!! christ.

lol I shall try to get to Adams for 1pm, depends what happens to me friday night :S

M140i/Orange 182
looks nice mate! v.clean.. not too sure about the lights though.. that looks like enfield reno..only 5-10min down the a10 from me :)

i was thinkin, and was chatting to lawrence about it, do u think i should slam it! or get spacers added to bring the wheels out, and make it into a DUB look??

Chocolate Bar™
completely up to you!!
dub look would be good, but all depends on the clearances you've got

what ill do, is slam it tomorrow. if it looks good as it is then ill keep it, its not like i cant adjust them later on. right? ill maybe adjust them to the dub look few days before FCS. yea???

MY04 Scooby STi
good luck with fitting the coilovers fella,

I still reckon powder coating your rims in royal blue could look the nuts