ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pre-delivery inspection

I am taking delivery of my cup on Thursday - any problem areas to look for before accepting the car?

Thanks for any help.

Carla (new member)

:D

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Hi, new person!:)

Before you take the keys, make sure that the bodywork is absolutely perfect, check that the interior is also spotless and that everything works, could also check the fluid levels in the engine just to be sure but the dealer really should have done this for you. If you find any problems once you drive off, go straight back to the dealer and get it sorted stright away.

enjoy your car!!

Rick

Hi there, make sure they have fitted splitter below front bumper...and badges (cup172) on door pillars.Hope you like the car, mine gives me huge grin every time i drive it. :D

2012 WRX Waggon

check the alarm keyfobs work ok.

mine dont always, got to press them really hard.

Oh and check the Climate control works ;)

Honda Civic Type R GT

Check for water/moisture in the front fog lights, or was this just a MK 1 problem ?

Regards,

Tommy.

take it for a drive and see if the tracking is stop on, check and I mean really check the paint work, plus alloys for curbing. I missed all these when I picked mine up. Also that the splitter is on striaght. Mines currently having all these done and im running around in a loverly silver 172 with aircon, just the weather for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"make sure there is no ruston the front wings!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

LOL !!!!