ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pretty cup

MKIII 138
new back bumper + light looks mint fully cleaned inside and out. the paint on my cup is imaculate i have to say but it was superguarded from new. i missed the cup so much over the week it got fixed was driving a toyota avensis 128bhp heaffer the cup feels so tight even the gearshift feel like a short throw. missed the hillpower sound also.

http://www.pbase.com/meggerman/image/61582052

glad to have her back

edit* click original at bottom of page for bigger one.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Nice one..

Do you think Superguard if worth it? My dealer tried to sell it me when I got mine, couldn't afford it a the time but thinking of getting it now.

ST
Very tidy mate...

Nez...you can get far better results using less 'hyped' products..

People get sucked in when the stealers spout their rubbish about how you'll never never need to wash your car again if you get it super guard'..

172 Cup
What's all that Supergaurd s**t about anyway? What do they do and how much does it cost?

MKIII 138
pecan said:
What's all that Supergaurd sh*t about anyway? What do they do and how much does it cost?

its like a permanent layer or protection, seems to have worked but yea im sure cheaper can do the same.

cant stress how good a cup is to drive after being in a few different cars continoulsy over the last couple of months without a doubt the cup is leagues ahead and in terms of what counts if your an enthusiast it betters the £34k audi ive been driving also its just frill free no fuss driving and inspires confidence.

--phill--

172 Cup
Meggerman, has it prevented the stone chips on your rear arches? Mine has these on both sides.

172 Cup
That's good, it's obviously done the trick. Mine have a few chips from where the front wheels have kicked up s**t. Got the odd few on the bonnet too, but I guess that's an inevitability.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Very nice mate. I rate supergauard, but as others have said it can be done cheaper, but is nice if you get it thrown into a deal