ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

price of a 182 cup

Ok ive looked into this....and i can get a 182 cup new for £10,800 from http://www.Broadspeed.comwww.Broadspeed.com and £12,300 from a dealer.

London west.

Why bother having a list price of £13,800??????

Anyone else found this?

The renault sales man was french and really tried to justify why the original list price included Renaults great service and the difference between the broadspeed price and the full retail was justifiable!!

Yeah right, imo all renaults have faults.

Had 3 clios and they have all gone a bit wrong in some way!

I think he was grabbing at straws!!! £3,000 is a alot of difference !! What a bargin!

Does anyone else have any experience of buying from broadspeed?

Embarrassed to say

I dont think london west will move on price, there is probably someone out there that will pay full list.

"The great service part", they gave that line to me when i rang up and asked them to match a £12200 price for a 182 cup. Soon as you bought the car they dont want to know you, i had to take my last clio 50 miles to get it soughted out by a competant garage.

You will be able to get a decent price at a Renault dealer if you shop around -

I got my 182 full fat with metallic and cup suspension pack from a main renault dealer for 12534 in September last year. Brand new, factory order. List price with the extras was near 15,300!

There are others on here who got it even cheaper through Renault dealers!!

Dont beleive a word they tell you and insist that they match the price that you have got elsewhere. Just give them written proof that you can get like for like for less!

Clio Campus / CRX 16v

I work for Renault UK (waters branch) and they sell the cups for £13,800...OTR.

With staff discount, Im hoping to get one for about £9-10k in the summer.

11.5 thats good

did you go for the recaro seat option?

has anyone seen pictures of these seats?

question why doesnt anyone go to broadspeed for a cup at £10,770?? otr

Embarrassed to say

No recaro because its a car already in stock, get the car in a few days. Broadspeed have to wait a few weeks.

Definately want the recaro s fitted aftermarket.