ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prick in Silver Clio Whitstable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Arctic 182
Doubt i'll get any info but my mrs had some trouble about 20 mins ago from the McDonald's in Whitstable to the Brenley Roundabout (A2/A299).
3 lads in the car, PH2, passenger in grey joggers with blonde hair. Threw coke at her car, cut her up, kept braking in front of her. Passenger got out & stuck his fingers up shouting.
She couldn't ring me until she got home so didn't get a chance to go out. Thinks the number plate was something like GL02***.

Arctic 182
Replied as i couldn't edit post for some reason. It could have been the light blue clio extreme as opposed to silver. Plate GL02 ZHD or very close.
Cheers.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I know people do stupid things and im not doubting the story, but.

Threw coke, cut her up, kept braking, passanger gets out and sticks his finger up shouting?

is there more to the story? Either way the guys were utter bellends.

I know people do stupid things and im not doubting the story, but.

Threw coke, cut her up, kept braking, passanger gets out and sticks his finger up shouting?

is there more to the story? Either way the guys were utter bellends.

This . Must be more to it? Gerkins out the window and stuck to their car, so they done something back.

Still don't agree with the things they done though.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
/\ Often the case that there is more to the story... But when I had my old car, some knobbers, chucked a mc flurry out the window at my car for no reason at all.

Some people are just born bell ends.

Arctic 182
Sorry guys only just seen the replies. She said she would have understood if she had done something but she just came out of Sainsburys after shopping. Plus she is 27 & not one for road rage or doing stupid stuff, chucking things etc. Granted I'm biased but like I said she said she didnt do anything. I just mentioned Macdol as it was opposite Sainsburys! Im thinking it may have been an ex of hers who is a massive chav tw*t. Either way yes they are complete bellends. Maybe just playing silly buggers. Just scared her is all.
Cheers

Last edited:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Surely if it was her ex she'd recognise him/the car?

Maybe she cut them up and didn't realise it? Sounds more likely. Any one of those actions on their own would be believable as just bellends bellending, but for someone to do all the above they'd have to be provoked somehow. Perhaps a case of mistaken identity.

Either way, it certainly doesn't justify their being utter pricks.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Maybe she cut them up and didn't realise it? Sounds more likely.

Agreed, not an excuse for how they behaved but that doesnt sound like it was for no reason, so they obviously felt she did something wrong even if she didnt notice it.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Surely you have reg (or something close) just report it to police, job done, move on. Police will record it and if it's the correct reg they will probably put a marker on the car to stop it for a word. If it's wrong reg they they will just keep eyes open for a chav wagon with Similar reg.

A. It's highly unlikely they are on here.

B. Even if they were on here it's very unlikely they will own up.

Date of Liability01 04 2014
Date of First Registration12 07 2002
Year of Manufacture2002
Cylinder Capacity (cc)1149cc
CO₂ Emissions139 g/km
Fuel TypePETROL
Export MarkerN
Vehicle StatusLicence Not Due
Vehicle ColourBLUE
Vehicle Type ApprovalM1

there's some more info on the registration number you've given, if it helps.

Arctic 182
We've reported it to the non urgent police thing tonight. Maybe she did maybe she didn't I don't know but it doesn't excuse the behaviour. She was repeating the plate over & over but just have got it wrong. Her ex is the kind to have many chavvy friends with different cars.

I'm not trying to get info to go on a revenge mission or anything don't get me wrong, just trying to be protective & find something out I guess. I did doubt they would be on here.

Thanks for the replies & info lads, she's fine now. Was just shaken up at the time. Moving on!
Chris

Last edited:
  Ph1 daily & ph2 race
No one I know... The 2 silver cliosports in whitstable don't have those plates plus wouldn't of done that.

Arctic 182
Thanks guys. Pretty sure it wasn't a sport, prob a 1.2. Taking it as typical Herne Bay behaviour tbh lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.