ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prima v Magnex exhausts.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Prima tend to be sh*t with everything else, so I doubt their exhausts will be any different.

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Get a Powerflow exhaust.
Choose the sound, tail pipe etc.
Had two now and dont think I will ever buy another make. Sound so good

Scorpion looks cheaper And reading recent reviews of the exhuast. In Revs or Fast car it seemed like a good exhaust. Only got that issue for the exhaust review Dont normally bother with mags nowadays. What car mags do you lot buy?.

Chun.

if you wait for just a short while, k-tec racing are developing a very good system. I am getting a side exit zorst off them, real noisy!
but the goo part is they are stainless and are mandrel bent which is better than what any other manufaturer use.

no, the side exit is just for me, but the clio system will exit out the back like normal. But the advantge is the manrel bends they use. It speeds up exhaust gas round the inside of bends in the exhaust system, resulting in less back pressure and a freeer (?) flowing exhaust.

BMW 320d Sport

I dunno about K-Tec being better than any other manufacturer because they use mandrel bends...its not exactly a revolutionary technique, a lot of decent exhaust manufacturers make mandrel bent systems.

Still, side exit sounds wicked. I can never remember whether side exit exhausts are actually road legal?

The Magnex ovals look the nuts on the mk1 172s...saw Jass one last southend meet...really cool, didnt hear it though, which was a shame....so I take it all the magnex problems with fitting have been sorted, havent read any new posts about them falling off etc. Wanna get aftermarket exhaust for my 172, not sure what the diff between back box and system is, apart from cost

I think I might go for the Scorpion depending on the tailpipe options they have. Have a CAT back system will only give you a slight increase in power over the backbox. Really depends what your after.

Chun.