ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Privaledge Insurance

Black/Gold 182!
Phoned them up last week to get a quote for the 182 im getting. THey were by far the cheapest I had found after doing loads of quotes on the web. Phoned them up to inform them that the car had cup packs on it. Everything was ok etc. After adding the Cup Packs to the standard 182 it REDUCED my insurance by about £50, is this normal??

Anyway rang them back today to confirm and pay for the policy only for them to say sorry and that we cannot cover you as the packs you added with us are modifications, even though the person I origionally spoke to said that ok. I explained they are factory fitted options. Took a while to explain. ANyway after 30 mins of explaining, and her going back and forth to her manager they agreed to cover me with the Cup Packs on the car, Phew!! :)

Overall in the end the service was not bad, just a bit of confusion.

LY V6 with Recaros
I had this with Elephant. I'm with Privilage, don't think I had any trouble, but I can't actually remember if I told them about the cup packs, seeing as it came out the factory like that anyway. I didn't want the same problem I had with Elephant!

Black/Gold 182!
Well ive just gone 22, with 4 years no claims. Cost me £800 but thats Protected No Claims which is a bonus. I didnt want them not protected, if I have a bump then I would have been screwed for the following year.

Overall not bad in the end, glad ive told them about the cup packs etc. I found it wierd by telling them about it it reduced my premium by £50.

I didn't bother telling them with mine. Just put the reg in and it found the details of the car, if there's any problems renault can confirm the packs were on the car as standard.