ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Probabaly all wrong!

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
Here is a small shopping list from Clean & Shiny, gets bloody expensive!

Anyways, is this going to be okay for my Black Gold 182? Anything else i should get? I have some AG SRP and AG EGP, are any of the clean and Shiny polishing pads any good to put the P21's on? and is the Wafle weave towel i hvae selected any good? Any recomendations for a good shampoo from these guys? Anything elese you would recomend? Cheers!

Attachments

• clean&Shine.JPG
    clean&Shine.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 65
  106 GTi
I use the Yellow Megs Hand Pads to apply P21s.

If your ordering from Clean and Shiny get the 1Z Exclusive Shampoo, makes Black Gold look great just from a wash.

Cheers for that! Buy the way do you use hot water? or warm? Are there any discount codes for Clean & Shiny?

Rich said:
I use the Yellow Megs Hand Pads to apply P21s.

If your ordering from Clean and Shiny get the 1Z Exclusive Shampoo, makes Black Gold look great just from a wash.

I think i am blind!,. cant see this anywhere on the web page?

Cool cheers!

I feel a bit bad asking all these questions! but here's another one!

Any difference in your mind between the:

MicroPak 25 x 36 Microfibre Drying Towel (9170)

Poorboys 24x36 Waffle Weave Drying Towel (9972)

APart form one is aninch smaller, and the micropak is 3 quid more? recomend for a good waffle weave drying towel? the poorboys worth it?

106 GTi
Yeah that is the best drying towel I have found so far.

MICROPAK Waffle Weave Micro Fiber Towel - Ultra Soft "The Revolutionary Drying Towel"

1. Very absorbent.
2. No streaks.
3. Does not leave lint behind.
4. No wringing necessary.
5. ***New***Silk Edging Ultra Soft