ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Probable new clio owner

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey cliosport people,
Im chris im 25, been into honda's for about 6 years and owned plenty but recently brought a house with my girlfriend and sold my car at the time (ek civic) and all my honda bits.
Anyhoo that was just over a year ago, i now bike to work everyday so no need for a daily but i do still have the car enthusiasm and trackday desire.
so recently been looking at clio sports as i fancy summit different away from the "jap scene" and a clio seems to fit the bill nicely.
Will be looking to buy one in the next few months so thought id join up here and get to know some people and gain some clio knowledge.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hey cliosport people,
Im chris im 25, been into honda's for about 6 years and owned plenty but recently brought a house with my girlfriend and sold my car at the time (ek civic) and all my honda bits.
Anyhoo that was just over a year ago, i now bike to work everyday so no need for a daily but i do still have the car enthusiasm and trackday desire.
so recently been looking at clio sports as i fancy summit different away from the "jap scene" and a clio seems to fit the bill nicely.
Will be looking to buy one in the next few months so thought id join up here and get to know some people and gain some clio knowledge.

Welcome to the club Chris! :up::cool: