ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Probably one of the most hideous cars out there.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Haha, yeah, I would ammend the title if I could to;

"Probably one of the most hideous cars out there, apart from the exhaust and spoiler"

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The front body kit looks like it's been made out of cardboard and coloured in with crayola.
I can understand the hype behind "bulkness".. but really, that's taking the piss!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Everyone likes similar spoilers if its on a 200.

TBH other than the bumpers its not terrible, its just your bog standard "im young and I live on a council estate and have no taste" car, there are loads of them out there, Ive certainly seen far worse!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Octavia vRS
The kid who owns (or maybe owned) that now has a white Focus ST. Lives about 30 seconds down the road from me.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If only I had a similar bumper to that on my car when I had a bump the other week probably would have only needed a new replacement bumper jobs a gooden.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Octavia vRS
He must be hiding the Clio somewhere, as the pictures are not taken where he lives. I think his Focus is actually in the background of the first pic. You can just see the roof.